ONCE AGAIN WE REFER YOU TO OUR DICLAIMER AND ALSO TO STATE WE HAVE NO LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR PUBLISHING THIS INFORMATION AND WILL NOT BE HEALD LIABLE IN ANY WAY
Please see the following email received:
Does anyone know the currwnt whereabouts of Ric Bollen of EV Workshop Ion Bridge Farm Gravenhurst outside Bedford?
I committed to the pictured G Wiz months before delivery in readiness for my daughters 17th birthday on 7th September 2016 and
paid in cash in advance of delivery.
Despite all he wrote (I have retained all communications for reference) about what he would do to prepare the car and despite the fact he had MONTHS to prepare the car it arrived
- Damaged (windscreen surround hanging off)
- New chemical damage to passenger seat that continues to corrode through the seat.
- Without the second charger cable as promised.
But most worryingly …..
- The drivers seat only partially attached to the chassis; an impact or even sudden braking would have detached it completely!
- WITH BATTERIES THAT DIDN’T HOLD A CHARGE despite his confirming both verbally and in writing that the car was to be sold with NEW FULLY FUNCTIONING BATTERIES ANTICIPATED TO BE FUNCTIONAL FOR APPROXIMATELY 6 YEARS.
Ever since delivery on the 7th of September I have been contacting him about the above problems and each time he promised remedial action but nothing ever happened
The £1550 vehicle was nigh on useless and not fit for purpose if it cannot hold a charge to allow more than two miles travel.
I was friendly and patient as I listened to various excuses eg holidays, filming etc etc but eventually he asked me to return the vehicle (at my expense!) and he would fully refund.
The car was returned to him at the end of October and a receipt for same was signed by his mechanic Paul. The car was returned in considerably better condition than it was delivered.
All the documents we were ever given relating to this transaction were sent to Ric Bollen by Special Delivery a service which provides proof of delivery.
The promised refund of £1550 has STILL not been received despite his assurance it would be made immediately after safe delivery of the vehicle.
His mechanic Paul recently said he was laid off within days of the car being returned.
I need an active address to issue Court proceedings to recover all my money from this honest trader.
Can you help?